[Histonet] Processing Animal Tissues

Eugenio PITTIONI eugenio.pittioni <@t> uniud.it
Mon Sep 12 01:51:50 CDT 2005

Alle 18:38, domenica 11 settembre 2005, Denise Piontek ha scritto:

>    Does  any one process multiple species on the same processing program?
>    Interested to hear what species are combined? Thanks for your help,

Here at the Animal Science Department we usually process together sample from
cats, dogs (60%), fish (of many species) (35%) and other (bovine, other pets)
5%) without problem.
We use a particular processing program only for fish's larvae (very rapid:
only 3 hours).

Hope this can help

Eugenio PITTIONI DVM
Animal Science Department