[Histonet] Grossing tech

Jesus Ellin JEllin <@t> yumaregional.org
Thu Sep 8 07:15:45 CDT 2005

This brings up a good point, how are grossing tech being paid, I know in my facility they only give you an extra dollar an hour than the other techs within my department.  it turns out to be about 5% more a year, but how do you justify a wage of 23-28 dollars an hour to managment, when there is no information to support your claim.  If any one out there can provide me information on this I would really appreciate the help.  Usually the wage of the histotech that I have seen between 16 to 23 dollar range with 18-19 being mid level, but then supervisors make about 22-29 dollars an hour.  Any help would be greatly apperciated.

Jesus Ellin