[Histonet] Re: GnRH Staining

Chengkang ZHANG chengkaz <@t> uci.edu
Wed Sep 7 17:27:58 CDT 2005

   Dear All,
   I  am doing IHC against GnRH on mouse tissue. Here are some pics of my
   staining,   one   pic   shows   staining   at   ME  (median  eminence,
   [1]http://www.villagephotos.com/members/viewimage.asp?id_=13978262)
   and one at LH (Lateral Hypothalamus,
   [2]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1074408/20050901-P7WTLA_resiz
   e.jpg). I am new to the field of GnRH and are not sure if the staining
   are  real. In most literature, GnRH staining on ME have much less cell
   body  staining that what I got here, and at LH their staining are more
   close  to  the  3V. I hope experts on this list can look at the images
   and tell me if the staining is real. Your help is greatly appreciated.
   CK
   --
   Chengkang Zhang Ph.D.