[Histonet] anti VEGF on mouse tissue

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Tue Sep 6 12:16:35 CDT 2005

I use monoclonal vegf from Santa Cruz, there is only one, at 1:200 with HIER
(I use steam for 20 min. with citrate buffer ph6), over night incubation of
the primary at 4dc and labelled polymer hrp detection for 60 min. at rt, DAB
10 min.
I have also found it necessary to use h202 with methanol to quench
endogenous peroxidase.
Oops, this is not going to work on you mouse tissue, guess you will have to
try one of the polyclonal vegf's or a ms on ms detection.  I use monoclonal
vegf on human, rabbit, sheep and rat tissue, not mouse.
Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech, LLC
Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 216
Aurora, CO 80010
P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
web site www.ihctech.net

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this e-mail as soon as possible.