[Histonet] Job opening (with free room and board and transportation)

Jim Staruk jstaruk <@t> masshistology.com
Mon Sep 5 17:42:10 CDT 2005

I'm not sure if this message will reach those in need, but Mass Histology
Service is offering a position within our company (histologist or lab aid)
to a qualified person who has been left homeless and jobless by the recent
hurricane.  I have a comfortable spare room at my house to keep them warm
and a stocked kitchen to feed them.  They can also ride in with me as well
as ride back home with me (although I usually work 12 hour days).  They will
be welcomed to stay in my house until they get their feet back on the
ground.  Unfortunately, I cannot offer this opportunity to an entire family,
only a single, qualified person.

If anyone on this listserver knows of someone in need, please have them
contact me.

Mass Histology Service has also made a considerable donation to the American
Red Cross and we hope others on this server will follow to help those less
fortunate than us.

Jim