[Histonet] SLIPPING ON LAB FLOOR

Bartlett, Jeanine jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Fri Sep 2 05:06:02 CDT 2005

We know why bare feet would not be a good idea but I have to know:  what
are wellies?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rogerson Kemlo (ELHT) Pathology
[mailto:Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> elht.nhs.uk]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 5:37 AM
To: Bartlett, Jeanine; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] SLIPPING ON LAB FLOOR

One of our BMS's slipped on the corridor floor that sits between the
'cutting up' room and the main Lab. We have roughened strips that are
supposed to prevent this but all they do is act as a reservoir. There
are available special 'mats' for trapping wax but they must be cleaned
regularly.

Why can't people walk around in bare feet? Or wear wellies?