[Histonet] Hurricane Relief

Norman, Barbara NORMANB <@t> ccf.org
Thu Sep 1 12:15:07 CDT 2005

Sounds great, NSH is working on that as we speak, I'm sure more details will follow in the next few days.
 Bless the American Spirit!

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Peterson,
Dan
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 12:55 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Hurricane Relief

With everybody's thoughts and prayers being sent to Katrina's victims,
wouldn't it be nice to send a little financial aid also?
Just a thought,  why not have a collection point at the upcoming NSH
convention, maybe the Outpost? With the number of members that will be
attending (and maybe collecting from their co-workers before hand) a
fair amount could be collected and donated to (?) by the NSH on behalf
of Histologists nationwide.

Daniel R Peterson HT(ASCP)
Histopathology Section Head
General Medical Laboratories
(608)-267-6557
1dpeterson <@t> meriter.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) is
intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is
addressed. This message may contain information that is confidential and
is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender by reply email and then delete the
message. Thank you.