[Histonet] Moh's information

Jodiputnam <@t> aol.com Jodiputnam <@t> aol.com
Thu Oct 27 19:31:08 CDT 2005

Hello. I have been working in histology for close to 15 years now and
recently got a part time job as a Mohs tech. I really like it and want to get as
much information as possible about the procedure. Anyone working as a Mohs tech
that would be willing to share tips and insight would be greatly appreciated.
 I've been looking on the net for Mohs related literature and so far the
books  have all been way out of my price range. Any information will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!

Jodi