[Histonet] Disect-Aid

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 17:12:26 CDT 2005

Hi Sylinda:
We used for lymph nodes the following solution:
100% ethanol ------2 L + Distilled water -----0.68 L + 37% formaldehyde ---0.32 L + acetic acid--0.2 L (for a total of 3.20 L).
It worked very well and even the smallests lymph nodes could be detected.
Rene J.

BSylinda <@t> aol.com wrote:
Hi Histoland,
I am writing for more information about disect-aid. Do anyone have any
experience in using this reagent for fatty tissue such as lymph node tissue.
Out pathologist is interested in trying this. Any feedback of pros and
cons of using this product would be greatly appreciated. Could you also forward
vendor information as well.

Thanks,
Sylinda