[Histonet] Immunohistochemistry questions

pex pex0220 <@t> yahoo.com.cn
Mon Oct 17 07:16:22 CDT 2005

Dear all,

I am confused about immunohistochemistry. I have had some nice results in immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded bone and cartilage sections with alkaline phosphatase antibody. But there are not some good results in bone sections if I do immunofluorescence with the same antibody, I do not know the reasons. Maybe due to too much autofluorescence, but I am not sure.
Any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks a lot.

Guofeng