[Histonet] Un-mounting mounted tissue sections

Shahin Zangenehpour shahin.zangenehpour <@t> mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Oct 10 12:33:42 CDT 2005

Dear Histonet-ers,
Does anyone know of a way to un-mount paraformaldehyde fixed brain
sections previously mounted on gelatin-subbed glass slides?
I have been trying to optimise the IHC conditions for a particular
antibody and in the process have run out of my free-floating
sections. However, I had mounted some sections on glass for other
purposes that I would like to un-mount (if possible) in order to
complete my study. Any help you can provide is much appreciated.
Best,
SZ
Shahin Zangenehpour, PhD    Postdoctoral Fellow   |   Montreal
Neurological Institute   |   Cognitive Neuroscience Unit
3801 University Street   |   Room 276  |  Montréal   QC   Canada
H3A 2B4  |   P.  514  398  1717  |  F.  514  398  1338