[Histonet] Looking for Cytoclips and Surgipath VCP Cassette Labeler

Carol Wilson adelsyscarol <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 13:26:32 CDT 2005

Anyone in histoland/cytoland that has gone to using disposable clips for their Thermo/Shandon cytospin and is interested in getting rid of their Cytoclips, please contact me.  And since I'm asking, if anyone has a Surgipath VCP cassette labeler sitting around collecting dust and would be interested in selling, contact me.
Thanks,
Carol

Carol Wilson, HT(ASCP)
Histology and Laboratory Products and Service
Adelsys,Inc.
1925 Lee Rd.
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
216-932-7500  Fax 216-932-7850