[Histonet] TFEB and TFE3 antibodies

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Thu Oct 6 15:53:13 CDT 2005

Martha,
We use the TFE3 from Santa Cruz. TFE3 is associated with a subgroup of
papillary renal cell carcinomas (RCC) having a X:1 chromosome translocation.
We use it with a heat pretreatment in citrate. Note that it is a goat
antibody, so blocking is helpful  in attaining a clean stain.
Hope this helps.

Patti Loykasek BS, HTL, QIHC
PhenoPath Laboratories
Seattle, WA

 This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
 information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
 sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message or you may
 call PhenoPath Laboratories, Seattle, WA U.S.A at (206) 374-9000.