[Histonet] 20 micron sections

Lee & Peggy Wenk lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 6 04:03:32 CDT 2005

Royal Oak, MI 48073

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of cynthia
haynes
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:14 PM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] 20 micron sections

Hello, everyone I am in need of information. I am cutting brain(human)tissue
at 6 microns and 20 microns. The 6 microns sections are perfect. The 20
microns sections are an nightmare(and I mean Elm street nightmare). Can
anyone suggest the best way to cut these sections without getting wrinkles
and folds.
I am at my wits end.
Thanks in advance

Cynthia Haynes H.T.