[Histonet] Region II Meeting in King of Prussia PA

Pamela Marcum pmarcum <@t> vet.upenn.edu
Tue Oct 4 12:32:07 CDT 2005

Good Afternoon to All,

                                 We have clinical, research and veterinary
talks as well as a special CSI program day for Saturday!!!

Region II (NSH) comprised of Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland and
Pennsylvania (Including Washington DC, Virginia, and West Virginia without
current active societies) will be hosting a meeting in King of Prussia PA
on November 4th and 5th, 2005 at the Hilton Valley Forge, 251 DeKalb Pike
(Route 202).  The meeting program is available for any one wishing to come
or for your review.  Please e-mail me for your copy of the program TODAY
and plan to join us for a great meeting.

Best Regards,

Pamela A Marcum
Manager, Histology Special Procedures
University of Pennsylvania