AW: [Histonet] c4d

Gudrun Lang gu.lang <@t> gmx.at
Tue Nov 29 09:17:35 CST 2005

Dear Richard,
We are going to introduce this antibody in our lab. We work with the
Benchmark XT. Can you give me some hints about the titer and incubation time
you use? Or what tissue is preferd as a positiv control? Does it work
constantly?

Thank you
Gudrun Lang
Histotech, Akh Linz
Austria

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] Im Auftrag von Richard
Cartun
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. November 2005 20:15
An: Tracey.Lenek <@t> CLS.ab.ca; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Betreff: Re: [Histonet] c4d

We use a rabbit polyclonal antibody from American Research Products, Inc.
located in Belmont, MA.  The catalog number is 12-5000.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, Ph.D.
Director, Immunopathology & Histology
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102
(860) 545-1596
(860) 545-0174 Fax

>>> <Tracey.Lenek <@t> CLS.ab.ca> 11/02/05 02:30PM >>>
Could anyone recommend a monoclonal C4d antibody for FFPE human tissue?

Thanks
Tracey

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files/attachments may contain
confidential, personal and/or privileged information intended for a specific
purpose and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient do not
disclose, copy, retain, distribute, use or modify any of the contents of
this transmission. If you received this transmission in error please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone and destroy the entire
transmission and any copies produced. Thank you.

Confidentiality Notice

intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary
information which is legally privileged.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please promptly contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.