[Histonet] am I snap-freezing correctly?

Favara, Cynthia (NIH/NIAID) cfavara <@t> niaid.nih.gov
Wed Nov 16 14:47:08 CST 2005

Look in the archives for the protocol for freezing over isopentane by
Gayle Callis. This is what I find this better than LN for morphology -
ditto for the cryoprotected specimens.

Cynthia Favara
NIAID/NIH/RML/LPVD
903 South 4th Street
Hamilton, MT 59840
406-363-9317

Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is
confidential and may contain sensitive information. It should not be
used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have
received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it
from your mailbox or any other storage devices. National Institute of
Allergy and Infectious Diseases shall not accept liability for any
statements made that are sender's own and not expressly made on behalf
of the NIAID by one of its representatives