[Histonet] IgG detection for mouse tissue?

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Mon Nov 14 11:49:56 CST 2005

Yes, but to do this, we prefer to use a monoclonal  (BD Pharmingen) that is
Rat antiMouse IgG.  If you use a polyclonal,  go to Southern Biotechnology
and make sure the antibody is adsorbed to mouse tissue, and/or an F(ab')2
frag of IgG to avoid fc receptor problems.