[Histonet] Bone Saw

Muhammad Tahseen tahseen <@t> brain.net.pk
Sat Nov 12 09:40:10 CST 2005

Dear Nancy,

We have used a Startrite 352S band saw for about 11 years, and
it is still going strong. I use a fine tooth (14 teeth per inch) metal
cutting blade. The wood cutting blades are too coarse.

Muhammad Tahseen,
MLT(Punjab Medical Faculty)
MT(JIMTEF)Japan
 Histology Supervisor
 SKMCH & RC
 Lahore Pakistan.

----- Original Message -----
From: Temple Nancy <Nancy.Temple <@t> ssfhs.org>
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 2:46 AM
Subject: [Histonet] Bone Saw

We are currently using a bone saw made by Mar-Med. We do a lot of bones, and
are in need of a heavier duty bone saw. We have had to replace the motor
twice this year on the Mar-Med. Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Nancy
St. Francis Hospital
Indianapolis, In

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents is
intended for the sole use of the recipient to whom it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and prohibited from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive this on behalf of the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipients(s), please contact the
sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.