[Histonet] Van Cleave Hematoxylin

Bryan Llewellyn llewllew <@t> shaw.ca
Wed Nov 9 16:49:21 CST 2005

Some months ago I came across a reference to Van Cleave's hematoxylin.  I
have searched since then but have not found any more references.  It was to:

Pritchard, M. H., and Kruse, G. O. W., (1982)
The collection and preservation of animal parasites,
Technical Bulletin No. 1.
University of Nebraska Press, Lincoln, Nebraska

I have gone to the U. Nebraska web site but could not order the publication
as it was not listed.

If anyone has information about the solution or a copy of the bulletin and
could let me know what it says about the hematoxylin, I would appreciate it.

Bryan Llewellyn