[Histonet] any suggestions?

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Wed Nov 9 16:33:29 CST 2005

Rene,

Sorry to disagree, and I certainly did not understand what YOU meant by
"changing his ways"?  I couldn't see many changes here, other than some
refinement of his IHC method.  Many people working with murine CD marker
IHC often need a little help with murine  animal model IHC.   Since our lab
works with murine CD marker IHC approx. 95% of the time, on frozen sections
etc per the inquiry, we are happy to sleuth problems.  The questions were
valid ones for learning/refining of his techniques and being a mousie
person, I didn't have a problem with the inquiry.

Some people (including a lot of experts in our field) do NOT want to be on
Histonet and second hand messaging certainly doesn't bother me as long as
more details are provided.  I frequently ask questions on Histonet to
access information for others in my department - that's part of my job.
Your colleague is welcome to email privately if you or they wish.

Gayle Callis
Research Histopathology Supervisor
Veterinary Molecular Biology
Montana State University - Bozeman