[Histonet] Sheep anti BrdU

Yun Li yun.li <@t> utsouthwestern.edu
Mon Nov 7 14:21:17 CST 2005

Greetings everyone,

I am trying to do some double immuno-staining for BrdU and other
antigens.  Since the antibodies for my "other" antigens are mostly from
mouse, I am looking for a non-mouse (and preferably non-rat) antibody
against BrdU.  I came across this sheep anti brdU antibody in the
literature, it seems that several different companies offer it,
including maine biotech, abcam, novus and one called genetex.  So my
question is has anyone here used it before, what type of sections was
used, how did it work and which company was it purchased from?  Thanks a
lot!

yun