[Histonet] Hypoxyprobe

Cathy Malcontenti-Wilson cmalc <@t> unimelb.edu.au
Wed Nov 2 20:31:18 CST 2005

Hi all,
Has anyone tried using the Hypoxyprobe Plus kit for immunostaining hypoxic
cells in mouse tissue?  The kit we have is a CHEMICON kit and it has a
primary antibody conjugated with FITC and then a secondary antibody to the
FITC which is conjugated with HRP. They say this was developed so that the
mouse monoclonal antibody could be used as a mouse on mouse. We have tried
it according to the manufacturers instructions and have got a lot of
background staining.  I am interested in finding out if anyone else has
experience with this and/or has a different method they use for this marker.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Cathy