[Histonet] Antibodies for frozen mouse sections

Andrea T. Hooper anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Wed Nov 2 15:03:38 CST 2005

I use the neutrophil marker Gr-1 from BD Pharmingen with fabulous
success on frozen sections. It is actually a granulocyte marker not
just neutrophils. Clone RB6-8C5. Use spleen as a positive control. In
my hands it works great anywhere from 1-10 ug/ml depending on my
detection system. I have not tried it on paraffin.

- Andrea