[Histonet] RE: Microwave Processor

Osborn, Sharon sharon.osborn <@t> dnax.org
Tue Nov 1 15:33:07 CST 2005

Muhammad,
	Please look at the Milestone Microwave Tissue Processor.  It is
built by an Italian company and marketed worldwide.  I first saw it in Salt
Lake at the 1998 NSH meeting then again in San Jose, CA 1005 California
State meeting.  I have used the Pella microwave and watched the Sakura rapid
processing equipment for small specimens do the processing.  From my
research, I would strongly consider the Milestone's latest edition processor
for it is almost hands free and produces great specimens ready for
embedding.

sharon osborn
DNAX, ScheringPlough BioPharma
Palo Alto, CA

Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 09:31:21 +1300
From: "Muhammad Tahseen" <tahseen <@t> brain.net.pk>
Subject: [Histonet] Purcase a microwave tissue processor
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Cc: histo <@t> skm.org.pk

We are looking to purchase a microwave tissue processor for surgical
specimens. What has been the experience of users in Histoland as to
preferred manufacturers?

Muhammad Tahseen
Histology Supervisor
SKMCH & RC
Lahore Pakistan.

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited -- Please immediately and permanently delete.