[Histonet] cutting GMA blocks

Snider, Deanna dsnider <@t> shrinenet.org
Tue May 31 09:46:43 CDT 2005

Dear histonetters,
I hope you can help!!  Thanks in advance.  I have learned to process and
embed GMA specimens with no problem, BUT the cutting is a nigthmare!  For
one I can hardly see them, and 2, they are of the absolute worst quality-
totally unacceptable to me!  There are compressions, wrinkles, folds- you
name it!  By far the worst work I have done since learning in 1985!  Does
anybody have any hands on hints or tips to get a nice smooth quality section
from GMA's?
Deanna Snider HT ASCP
Shriners Hospital for Children
Research Dept.
Cincinnatti, Oh
513-872-6388

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients.  If you are not the intended recipient, (or
authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies
of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by reply
e-mail or telephone (813) 281-0300.