[Histonet] Who should do the hiring?

Joyce Cline jcline <@t> wchsys.org
Mon May 23 12:04:24 CDT 2005

     I have had the experience of having the pathologists push to hire
someone I was still investigating (because we were short staffed). Well,
we have multiple problems with this person now. The person that has to
check the performance and fill out evals should be the one to pick who
gets hired in my opinion.

***** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *****
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system.