[Histonet] looking for Moffit Cancer Center Investigator

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Sun May 22 12:24:16 CDT 2005

Pardon me for using this forum for this but this is the only way I have to
try and contact this person.

An investigator from ?Moffit Cancer Center in ?Tampa, FL contacted me to do
some IHC work on mouse brain tumors, he did not leave his contact
information with me on the phone and has not emailed me with the details so
I can discuss this with him.  If you are still out there on histonet or if
someone else knows who this is, please contact me at pruegg <@t> ihctech.net I do
need to buy rat anti-ms cd4, cd8, and cd56 for your work.

Patsy Ruegg
720-859-4060