[Histonet] RE: Need IHC done...willing to pay VENDOR RESPONSE

Vici Blanc VBlanc <@t> asterand.com
Mon May 16 13:05:28 CDT 2005

Dear Sharron,

Asterand provides fee for service IHC staining.

I realize I am in breach of Histonet protocol by responding to all with
a commercial email-please forgive the transgression.  I didn't see a
direct email address.

You may reach me as outlined below.

Hope we can help you,

Vici