[Histonet] Oven for Histology

Paula Lucas plucas <@t> biopath.org
Thu May 12 12:28:30 CDT 2005

If someone could offer an opinion or if any one has experienced this type of
situation, I would appreciate the feedback:

We have an oven that is about 4 to 5 years old, which we use to dry our
histology slides.  The heating element is going out already and my concern
is that it's relatively new for having this problem.

We turn the oven off before we leave for the day and then turn it back on
the following morning.

I'm wondering if turning on/off would cause problems or it really doesn't
matter.

Do you keep your ovens on overnight or off?

Thanks in advance.  It's greatly appreciated.

Paula
Bio-Path Medical Group