[Histonet] Book- Immunoenzyme Multiple Staining Methods

pmarcum <@t> vet.upenn.edu pmarcum <@t> vet.upenn.edu
Mon May 9 09:46:49 CDT 2005

Hi Gayle and All,

I just purchased one from Amazon and only two were still listed at $8.95 p;us
shipping and handling it was about $12.50 for the copy.

Thanks,

Pam Marcum