[Histonet] Dallas Ft. Worth Texas Wages Information

cfockler <@t> mail1.vcu.edu cfockler <@t> mail1.vcu.edu
Fri May 6 07:25:08 CDT 2005

We are trying to do the same for the southeast region (VA, NC, SC, TN,
GA). So if there is any information to be given on these regions we'd
greatly appreciate the info as well.

Thanks in advance
Candyce Fockler
Histotechnologist
VCUHS

>  Can anyone tell me if a current wage survey for the Dallas/FT.
Worth area exsists or if anyone is willing to share Salaries? We are
currently looking to make adjustments to our technicians salaries and
any information would be greatly appreciated. We would like both
hospital and private lab figures. Thanks in advance!!!!