[Histonet] Canine Herpes Virus

Greg Dobbin dobbin <@t> upei.ca
Wed May 4 07:45:32 CDT 2005

From:           	Greg Dobbin <dobbin <@t> acad1.cs.upei.ca>
To:             	"Randolph-Habecker, Julie" <jhabecke <@t> seattlecca.org>
Subject:        	Re: [Histonet] Canine Herpes Virus
Date sent:      	Wed, 4 May 2005 08:42:09 -0400

Check VMRD first, then Serotec. Then if you still aren't satisfied-
search on Abcam. Good luck. Greg

From:           	"Randolph-Habecker, Julie"
<jhabecke <@t> seattlecca.org>
To:             	"'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'"
<histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu> Date sent:      	Tue, 3 May
2005
12:34:52 -0700 Subject:        	[Histonet] Canine Herpes Virus

> Histonetters,
>
> I am looking for an antibody to detect canine herpes virus in either
> FFPE or frozen tissue. Any experience in this area?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Julie
>
> Julie Randolph-Habecker, Ph.D.
> Experimental Histopathology Shared Resources
> Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
> 1100 Fairview Ave. N, G1-300
> PO Box 19023
> Seattle, WA 98109-1024
> Tel: (206) 288-1187
> FAX: (206) 288-1345
> jhabecke <@t> fhcrc.org <mailto:jhabecke <@t> fhcrc.org>
>

>  This electronic message transmission contains information which may
>  be
> confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for
> the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
> intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
> distribution or use of the contents of this information is
> prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in
> error, please leave a message via telephone at (206) 288-6266,
> notify me by electronic reply, and delete this message. Opinions and
> ideas in this message that do not relate to official business are
> understood as neither given nor endorsed by the Seattle Cancer Care
> Alliance. To view our complete Notice of Privacy Practices, visit
> our web site at www.seattlecca.org.

Greg Dobbin
Research Technologist,
Pathology Lab,