[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 18, Issue 2

Orr, Rebecca ROrr <@t> enh.org
Tue May 3 09:12:43 CDT 2005

Hi Renee,
As much as you could do this really any way you want, In my experience,
I have done the antigen retrieval first then used the enzyme digestion.

In this case, the antigen retrieval can beat up the tissue and a full
enzyme digestion incubation might  wipe out what you are looking
for...or even wipe out the tissue!

I would recommend using a   highly diluted digestion or least less
time...
For example, a Citrate AR process  and a 30 second incubation (at RT)
for Pepsin...
Becky

Becky Orr, CLA HT (ASCP)
IHC Lead