[Histonet] New ASCP charge for HT's

GUTIERREZ, JUAN juan.gutierrez <@t> christushealth.org
Thu Mar 31 08:55:32 CST 2005

The first shot has been fired.  C'mon y'all lets give 'em a hell of a fite.

Juan C. Gutierrez, HT(ASCP)
Histology Laboratory Supervisor
(210)704-2533

My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.  Long live free speech!

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of John.Sheppard <@t> Health-Partners.org
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 5:44 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] New ASCP charge for HT's

Has anyone else noticed that ASCP now charges a $75 practical exam fee.
I believe this to be on top of the $125 application/examination fee for the
written test.
Just thought I would put it out there, for anyone that cares.

Anyone else want to leave ASCP and charter the Confederated Histology and
Pathology Associates of America?

John Sheppard HT (ASCP)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.