[Histonet] ASCP whine. Please pass the cheese

GUTIERREZ, JUAN juan.gutierrez <@t> christushealth.org
Wed Mar 30 10:02:50 CST 2005

No it is not.  Texians is what the heroes of the Alamo called themselves.  It was probably a combination of Texan and Mexican.  Yes there was some Mexicans fighting for Texas freedom.

Juan C. Gutierrez, HT(ASCP)
Histology Laboratory Supervisor
(210)704-2533

My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.  Long live free speech!

-----Original Message-----
From: Robyn Vazquez [mailto:vazquezr <@t> ohsu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:00 AM
To: GUTIERREZ, JUAN; histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu; JNocito <@t> Pathreflab.com
Subject: RE: [Histonet] ASCP whine. Please pass the cheese

Juan,
Is Texians a new word?  For the life of me can't find it in any dictionary up North here!!!

Robyn Vazquez
OHSU

>>> "GUTIERREZ, JUAN" <juan.gutierrez <@t> christushealth.org> 03/30/05 6:46 AM >>>
You know Joe, we Texians were annexed unconstitutionally.  We should just take up arms and re-revolt against the yankee oppressors( I know you're a transplanted yankee, but we're willing to overlook it).  If Key West can secede why can't we?  We were never formally asked to join the United States of Aggression.  LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC OF TEXAS!  REMEMBER THE ALAMO!

Juan C. Gutierrez, HT(ASCP)
Histology Laboratory Supervisor
(210)704-2533

My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.  Long live free speech and the Republic of Texas!