[Histonet] Re:Gloves ..... a question

Robyn Vazquez vazquezr <@t> ohsu.edu
Thu Mar 24 16:23:06 CST 2005

Very clever!!!

Robyn
OHSU

>>> "Johnson, Kevin" <KJohnson <@t> med.miami.edu> 03/24/05 9:15 AM >>>
I label my slides by first placing them in a cardboard 20-slide folder
with the cover removed, then placing an open folder over the slides,
exposing only the frosted portion.  The writing hand rests on the
cardboard rather than on the slide, and a single finger on the edge of
the frosted portion stabilizes the slide for labeling.

Kevin Johnson
University of Miami Diabetes Research Institute
Miami, FL