[Histonet] which new cryostat?

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Thu Mar 24 12:53:05 CST 2005

    So yesterday one of my colleagues calls me up and says "Which new
cryostat should I buy?". My reply was "I'll ask Histonet!." So what is
the collective wisdom? The new cryostat will be used for mouse and rat
brain and spinal cord for the most part. It should be easy to use and
maintain since it will be used by facutly, post-docs, graduate students,
technicians and medical students doing summer research projects.
Disposable knives will be used in most cases. Replys by vendors will be
welcomed.

Geoff
--

Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.