[Histonet] training

Linda Davis lindas <@t> awesomenet.net
Thu Mar 17 13:47:43 CST 2005

Ventana sends someone to set up the instrument, work with you on your
protocols, and will train you.

Linda Davis
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nancy Lemke" <NLemke <@t> asterand.com>
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:28 AM
Subject: [Histonet] training

Histonetters,

Can any or all of you tell me which immunostainer companies offer in
house training included with the purchase of an instrument?  I know that
Dako does but do not know if any of the other companies do.

Thanks in advance,

Nancy Lemke

Asterand, Inc.

TechOne

440 Burroughs

Detroit, MI  48202

This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information
belonging to Asterand, Inc. that may be confidential, proprietary,
copyrighted and/or legally protected or privileged, and is intended for
the sole use of the individual or entity named on this message.  If you
are not the intended recipient, and have received this e-mail message in
error, please immediately return this message to its original sender and
permanently delete it from your electronic and paper records.  Thank
You.