[Histonet] Tau antibody

Dana Settembre settembr <@t> umdnj.edu
Fri Mar 11 10:23:17 CST 2005

Hello Jennifer,
I use Tau from Dako with their detection kit LSAB2.  But I have used
other kits in the past that work too.  Vectors ABC kit and I am sure
many others work as well.  We use it with an Alzheimer's brain control
with no pretreatment.  I use it at a 1:800 dilution incubated for 15
minutes.
Good Luck,

Dana Settembre
University Hospital - UMDNJ
Newark, NJ
USA

>>> Jennifer Hofecker <jhofecker <@t> yahoo.com> 3/10/2005 3:14:09 PM >>>
Hi everyone,
Are any of you currently using Tau from Dako?  What
detection system are you using? I Would appreciate all
positive/negative input regarding this antibody.

Also, has another supplier's Tau proven better in your
experience?

Thanks in advance,
Jennifer Hofecker