[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 16, Issue 17

Mark Adam Tarango marktarango <@t> earthlink.net
Wed Mar 9 17:35:40 CST 2005

Hi Debbie,

     I'm a temp here at the Alaska Native Med. Center here in Anchorage, AK.  They do Diff-Quik stains on
all the Antral biopsies and when the Pathologist see that kind of epithelium.

Mark Tarango

----- Original Message -----
From: "Trudgeon, Debbie" <TrudgeonD <@t> rvh.on.ca>
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:42 AM
Subject: [Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 16, Issue 14

Hi,
About 3 weeks ago, I subscribed to Histonet and I submitted a question.  I
have not heard back or seen anything about it.  Does this mean the moderator
turned it down?  The question was - What specimen sites are other labs
running a Giemsa stain on?  We currently run them daily on esophagus,
stomach, and duodenum.
Thanks,
Debbie

Debbie Trudgeon