[Histonet] workshops & society meeting attendees

awdaf asdfadf aetechserv <@t> hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 18:51:13 CST 2005

I agree ! Ventana is excellent about  having knowledgeable speakers attend
society meetings.
Other Companies like Dako are also OK.  Both have a high profile and
professional presence.
I've not heard of Vision Biosystems speaking at too many  society meetings.
They seem amateurish compared to the other 2.
Since  their house-cleaning last year, the prospects, from all accounts, are
not great.  The best sales people were let go to make room for a  party
group that spends more time socializing than attending to business. How many
Companies can one person run into the ground ?

Hope to hear Ventana at a future meeting.