[Histonet] Where

Richard Cartun Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org
Fri Mar 4 10:20:24 CST 2005

To be perfectly honest, I think it requires more skill to cut a good
paraffin section than it does to "gross" a biopsy specimen.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, Ph.D.
Director, Immunopathology & Histology
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102
(860) 545-1596
(860) 545-0174 Fax

>>> <Heather.A.Harper <@t> pcola.med.navy.mil> 03/04/05 10:28AM >>>
  Where are the PA's schools? I'm all about corporate America...making
more
money. I just think histo techs don't get paid what they are worth if
they
are grossing. Thanks for all the opinions on grossing, now I'm going
learn to gross and am really tossing the PA school around. Does anybody
go
PT to PA school or do you have to do it FT? Have a great Friday histo
world:-)

Heather A. Harper

Supervisor of Histology/Morgue

Naval Hospital of Pensacola