[Histonet] immunocytochemistry anti-gfp protocols

Flavia Danielski fladanielski <@t> yahoo.com.br
Thu Jun 30 14:24:37 CDT 2005

I would be really glad if you could help me with
immunocytochemistry anti-gfp... I have no idea what
kind of fixative should I use in order to avoid
"problems" with gfp detection... we have mnAB
(Molecular Probes) and our intention is to detect GFP
from our cell cultures (monolayers).
Thank you very much and once again sorry for my bad
english
greetings from Brazil
Flavia

Flávia Helena da Silva
Lab. de Imunogenética, Depto. de Genética, UFRGS
Av. Bento Gonçalves, 9500 prédio 43323/lab 212C
Bairro Agronomia.
POA-RS-BRAZIL
phone: 0055-(51)33166737