[Histonet] NSH Office Staff Retirement

kerry.l.crabb <@t> gsk.com kerry.l.crabb <@t> gsk.com
Thu Jun 23 16:03:43 CDT 2005

Joe and Sylvia Palmer will be retiring from the NSH office this summer
with over 18 years of service to NSH.  The NSH office staff and the Palmer
family will celebrate a retirement lunch in the middle of July to honor
their dedication to the Society.  Many of you have inquired about sending
best wishes to them.  We will present them with a wishing well at the
lunch, if you would like to include a congratulatory note - please mail
to:
        Joe and Sylvia Palmer
        C/O Carrie Diamond
        314 Montpelier Ct.
        Westminster, MD  21157
We would be happing to include you in this special part of their lives.

Thank you,

Carrie Diamond
Executive Director
National Society for Histotechnology