[Histonet] histotechnologist looking for work

Liz Andrews ejandrew <@t> med.unc.edu
Wed Jun 22 14:18:08 CDT 2005

Hi, my name is Liz Andrews. I am currently working in a histology lab at
UNC-Chapel Hill. I am interested in relocating to St. Louis, MO. I have 3
and a half years of full-time experience over a 5-year span. I am in the
middle of getting my HTL certification. I have passed the written part and
am currently working on the practical portion. I have some supervisory
duties with part-time employees along with training responsibilities. For a
copy of my resume, you can contact me at ejandrew <@t> med.unc.edu or
919-360-0910. Thank you and I look forward to moving to St. Louis. Go Rams!

Liz Andrews
UNC-Chapel Hill
CF Center
Chapel Hill, NC