[Histonet] Immunostainers -- in your opinion what's best and why?

GT Hebert emerald_lake77 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 10:14:08 CDT 2005

That's amazing ... do you know how much that system costs?? .. right now I am just handing in info regarding the amount of money I need, so the cost is somewhat crucial though I am not sure what system I am interested in yet.... once I get approved for the money, I will look into the machines and eventually choose one.  Right now though, I just don't want to say I need an immunostainer and say it costs around 70,000 when in fact, the one I want is 120,000.  So, yes, I will be in FL and will check out that poster.

Thank you for your reply.

Gustave

"Koelling, Ray" <koellinr <@t> amgen.com> wrote:
Gustave,
If you will be at Nationals in Ft. Lauderdale in Sept. , our lab will have 2
posters describing and detailing an automated immunohistochemistry platform
by TECAN. Can run 144 IHC slides at one time. Although we haven't used it
for such, it is set up and capable to also do that many ISH slides.
Completely open.

Ray

Raymond Koelling
Research Scientist