[Histonet] tissue dye

Joyce Cline jcline <@t> wchsys.org
Tue Jun 21 12:12:12 CDT 2005

     I use Toluidine Blue 0.5% alcoholic to dye all our endoscopy,
colonoscopy, prostate and cervical biopsies. The dye affords easier
orientation on the cervical biopsies. It lasts through processing and
does not affect the staining.
     The recipe is in the Ann Preece Histology book.

***** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *****
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system.