FW: [Histonet] Xylene substitutes

Linda Blazek BlazekL <@t> childrensdayton.org
Fri Jun 17 13:51:02 CDT 2005

Chuck.... you may be alive and kicking...... but.....  from what I hear from reliable sources, leaves some questions.  That "kicking" may be from to much saturation of xylene

>>> "Charles.Embrey" <Charles.Embrey <@t> carle.com> 06/17/2005 2:40:30 PM >>>

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles.Embrey
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 1:40 PM
To: 'Joyce Cline'
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Xylene substitutes

Your quote "They all realize how bad Xylene is". Just how bad IS xylene?
I have been using it for 25 years and am still alive and kicking.  We
recycle ours so we don't even have an environmental issue to deal with.
I have never used any substitute that worked as well or better than
xylene itself.  Many claim to be almost as good as xylene and that is
about as close as any get.  As for me, I am sticking with what works.

Charles Embrey PA(ASCP)