[Histonet] Re: delayed processing

Steven Coakley sjchtascp <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 13:02:40 CDT 2005

Steven Coakley <sjchtascp <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:Hello everyone,  :-) <-------- "me again"  Just started working in research so I am encountering many new things here.  With animal, mainly mouse/rat muscle & liver tissue ( no fatty 1/4 pounders here), I've learned to cut back on the temps and time in the processing reagents.
Heres my question, it been 3 weeks since our last processing cycle on our VIP.  The reagents do not appear to have evaporated any.  Should I have any concerns, especially of the absolute alcohols absorbing enough "moisture" to effect processing?

Steve

Discover Yahoo!